Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

About

About

3D graphics, rendering or computer generated images to sum it all up, is one of my strongest passions for over ten years now. Due to lack of free time in the past, particularly because of my professional life, I was unable to pursue this hobby of mine wholeheartedly. I decided to start up this blog for different reasons. First I want to share some of my earlier work that I find noteworthy and second because I want to continue to learn and work on some new stuff that I have in mind in the near future.

I encourage you to contact me for any questions you have regarding my work or simply leave a comment. I appreciate any feedback whether it is constructive criticism or praise.

vfxUnlimited.blogspot.com is hosted by Google.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Privacy Policy|Terms of Use|Contact|About
Powered by Google · © Copyright 2007-2011 vfxUnlimited · All rights reserved.