Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Work In Progress: Sovereign

While modelling the Sovereign Class vessel in 2003, I took the time to take several screenshots at various modelling stages, to illustrate progress and techniques I used. Those "work in progress" [wip] pictures are listed below and can be viewed fullsize [1024x768] by clicking on them. Unfortunatelly this is the only model I created wips for, but I plan to take detailed screenshots for future projects down the road. As a matter of fact, I'm already working on a new one :-). Stay tuned for further updates as well as wallpapers for all my finished models from the Star Trek universe.


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Privacy Policy|Terms of Use|Contact|About
Powered by Google · © Copyright 2007-2011 vfxUnlimited · All rights reserved.