Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

Cardassian Galor and Keldon by Martocticvs

Over at scifi-meshes.com you can find a new WIP by Martocticvs. Well, actually it's not new but I've come to know about it only a few minutes ago.
This one is particularly interesting to me, because I've modelled a Galor Class vessel myself. I think Martocticvs did a very good job at it. The work he put into detailing is exraordinary and building a Keldon along with it, is something I also should have done.
Now I only need to see some beauty and action shots of the finished model (see my version here, here and here).


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Privacy Policy|Terms of Use|Contact|About
Powered by Google · © Copyright 2007-2011 vfxUnlimited · All rights reserved.