Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

[Update 04.08.2010] Work In Progress: Norexan

Update 04.08.2010:
Here is a quick heads-up on the current state of this project. I finished texturing and lighting a while ago and went straight to the next stage: A movie featuring not only this baby, but a lot of my other models as well. It's similar to Among Wolves, although not a sequel (as initially planned) because I want to do a different story now. Stay tuned on this one.
Because of that, there wont be wallpapers of the Norexan/Valdore any time soon. But I promise there will be even more pretty stuff to look at as soon as the animation is finished.

Finished textures and lighting.


Update 05.04.2010:
It took me quite some time, but I finally managed to work AND complete the modelling part on this project. As you can see in the attached screenshots, lots of things have changed: The nose got a major refinement to look more streamlined, all body/fuselage parts were re-modelled from scratch and details were added to the hull, wings and nacelles.
I used low-quality area shadows for these test renderings. Now onto texturing.



Here is a first sneak peak for my current modelling wip: The Romulan Norexan class also known as Valdore - first seen in "Star Trek Nemesis". I started this project some time ago and plan to continue working on it asap. As you can see, it is far from being finished - no textures yet and some parts need serious remodelling. Click on the thumbnails to view fullsize [1024x768].
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Privacy Policy|Terms of Use|Contact|About
Powered by Google · © Copyright 2007-2011 vfxUnlimited · All rights reserved.