Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9

[Star Trek] Movie: Romulan Ale, Captain!

After not touching my completed meshes for years, I finally had time to do something usefull with them. My latest Star Trek cgi animation features all of my favorite ship designs, like the Defiant, Sovereign, Akira or Valdore. For the first part I got inspired by Star Trek Nemesis, the second part is entirely original.
All modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and editing work is done by myself over a span of approx. 6 months. No plugins of any kind used.


Modeling, Animation & Rendering (Standard Scanline Renderer): 3ds max 2010
Textures: Photoshop CS 5
Editing: Premiere Elements 9
Soundtrack: Two Steps From Hell - Invincible

Video stats: 1280x720 progressive (720p HD), h.264, 25fps, 2:56min
Audio stats: MPEG-4 AAC 48kHz Stereo


No proper soundeffects, because I don't have the necessary resources. If someone wants to help me out here, drop me a line. Watch in HD if you can!


Wallpapers coming up next!


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Privacy Policy|Terms of Use|Contact|About
Powered by Google · © Copyright 2007-2011 vfxUnlimited · All rights reserved.